Annyeong fellow bloggers, dongsaeng, anime-lovers, K-Poppers, and fangirls! This blog is to thank Lynlynsays, who nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award on Fun Facts For Writing. If you want to check out the original post, click here, and if you want to check out Lynlyn’s blog, click here.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Pandaflower11 (hibiscuspanda)
- Script Anime (SW)
- Nutella Bae
- Tika and Kyuhyun-jjang!!! (Cho Ghyuhyun’s Wife’s)
- Sorry West
- Elan Munroe
- Ana Spoke
- Stuart M. Perkins (Storyshucker)
- Maddiedeans (maddpassionfruit)
Guys, I have followed all of these amazing people, so please take to the time to look through their blogs. You’ll see why I nominated them!
7 Facts About Myself:
- I am a K-Pop fanatic (as if you didn’t already know) and I my dream vacation is a trip to South Korea. Ah…all the possibilities.
- I’m not just a shortie, I am the Captain of the Shorties Club (guys, I’m only 5’3). I’m so short, I could date Kyungsoo, and still wear four inch heels and still be shorter than him.
- I have a strong belief that singers are sexier than rappers (sorry Rapmon Oppa, I still think you’re hot). The reason? It is the choice of their words that makes it sexier…the way that their soulful, melodic voices sing subtle, yet very suggestive words and phrases (ahem…unless you’re The Weeknd).
- I’m a very good student in school. The only subject that I am having trouble on this year is Honors Algebra 2. Dongsaeng, I’m just going to tell you now, have fun when you get to my grade.
- I am a martial artist (Taekwondo of course because…Korea).
- I love to read, but lately, it has been hard for me to find books that actually captivate my incredibly large imagination. Right now, I’m reading Stephen King’s The Shining in hopes of finishing it soon so that I can move on to Doctor Sleep.
- Somethings I do in my free time (aigoo, what am I saying, I never have free time) include watching anime, reading, writing of course (I have some stuff posted to my blog and on my Wattpad account…stakedtwice1299), drawing (well, sketching really, but I enjoy colored pencil drawings too), day dreaming (that’s what biases are for), eating (although my appetite is not that big), and sleeping. Oh…sleep. Glorious, unadulterated, precious…sleep.
Well, that’s me. You could also say that I’m pessimistic (really, I just think negatively all the time), irritated easily (what teenager isn’t), stressed out like it’s no tomorrow (WHO THE HELL ASKS 16 YEAR OLDS WHAT THEY WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE FOR LIKE WE’RE SUPPOSED TO KNOW AT THIS STAGE IN OUR LIFE?!), but, pleasant, nonetheless.