Annyeong! I’ve decided to start something here on Hallyu Fangirl. I’ve seen it done on some other blogs, and I thought it would be cool to try!
These challenges will be:
- A.) Issued on the first of every month.
- B.) They will cover a multitude of categories and subjects.
- C.) You can either make a blog post with your results or reply directly to this post.
Seems easy, right?
So, I know it is late, but this is a monthly challenge for November. (Since it’s the first one, it’s experimental. This one will be easy…others might not be!)
Compile a list of 5 of your favorite singers and list 2 reasons as to why they are your favorite. (There is no language barrier for this challenge.)
Here are my results: (In no particular order)
1.) The Weeknd
- He has what I like to call a ‘bedroom voice’.
- His hair is out of this world.
2.) Do Kyungsoo (D.O of EXO)
- His voice is like honey on velvet. Smooth A.F.
- It doesn’t matter what he sings, he dominates.
3.) Jazmine Sullivan
- Her voice reminds me of Whitney Houston in some of her songs.
- Her style is very Hip Hop/R&B
4.) Kim Seok Jin (Jin of BTS)
- He is 100% underrated. He is 90% the black horse of that group. (Why only 90%? You don’t look at Rapmonster for the first time and think, yup, he’s totally a rapper.)
- He has proven himself that he can sing despite the UNFAIR LINE DISTRIBUTION.
5.) Carrie Underwood
- (I know, you guys are like…WTF? Carrie Underwood? YES, I listen to some country too.) Her voice is natural talent. She either won or almost won American Idol.
- Her songs aren’t typical country songs. I enjoy them a lot and sing along to them whenever they come on.
So, there you have it. What are YOUR monthly challenge results?