Annyeong fellow Crazies! So, I’m still pretty knew to blogging and the blogging scene, so I still don’t quite know how everything works. One thing that I’ve noticed is that people do tags a lot. I don’t exactly know how this works, but I’m going to try and create my own tag. So, here goes.
Some More About Me Tag
- Mention the person you were tagged by. A link to their blog would be nice.
- List at least 10 (or more) fun facts about yourself. Include at least one happy moment in your life and one embarrassing moment.
- Tag at least two other bloggers.
- I tun 16 years old in exactly one week. (Currently, it is 12/5/2015 and my birthdate is 12/12/99.)
- I am a martial artist. I do Taekwondo because…Korea. I love it and my school is super supportive.
- I have plans to go to college after high school. Don’t ask me what I want to be because it constantly changes. Right now, I want to be either a Criminologist or Criminal Profiler.
- I love to draw. I like to think that I’m a low-key artist, but usually, I just draw anime and pencil sketches.
- I love to write. I have a whole category on my blog dedicated to writing. I just like to do it. Although, I’m usually always second guessing myself and deciding that what I’ve done isn’t good. So then I delete and start all over again, but I still don’t like it.
- I hate being told what to do. Okay, this one might strike you as weird. I’m a martial artist, I’m told what to do by my Masters and Instructors all the time. I don’t hate that, what I hate is being told what to do by someone who thinks that they are better than me or just doesn’t feel like doing it themselves.
- My ultimate biases are Kyungsoo from EXO and Rapmonster from BTS as well as…the rest…of BTS. Even if we aren’t talking about K-Pop, I’ll find a way to slide it into our conversation somehow.
- I love laughing. I like funny things. It’s fun to feel happy.
- When I’m not doing homework, working out, Taekwondo, reading, writing, or drawing, you can probably find me on YouTube.
- I’m a fangirl, but I’m not a stereotypical fangirl. I mean, I love the Oppa’s, but I can recognize A.) when their song sucked, or B.) when they’ve done something wrong. Also, I’ve already created an intricate plan. Rapmonster is only about 5 years older than me. If that doesn’t work, J-Hope is only about 5 years older than me. If that doesn’t work out, Suga is only 6 years older than me. If that doesn’t work, Jin is only like…7 years older than me. But that’s okay, if that doesn’t work out, then V is only about 4 years older than me. If that doesn’t work out, Jimin is only about 4 years older than me. If that doesn’t work than Jungkook is only 2 years older than me. And if that don’t work? Ah hell, I guess I’ve still got Zeelo.
- I don’t really have one specific embarrassing moment in my life, so I’ll just tell you about something embarrassing. Guys, I sweat A LOT. I mean, a lot. When I get out of Taekwondo, it sometimes looks like I just got out of the shower. Nobody else sweats as much as I do except for one of the super buff instructors and a near-40 year-old ahjussi who is my…belt Sunbaenim. I know it’s good for you, sweating I mean, but I know that they’re working just as hard as I am, so why am I the only one sweating?!
- Ah, I’ve thought of an embarrassing thing. This year was the first year I participated in my school’s ‘breakfest’ which is a class where you come in and break a bunch of boards. Well, I did this and it was SO fun. I broke everything easily and on my first try, except for one, which broke on my second try. But, I later found out the next morning that I broke my foot. I broke my foot at breakfest. It didn’t even hurt…to break my foot. And nobody even knew until it was SO swollen and purple when I woke up the next morning. But I thought that was a little big embarrassing. I broke my foot at breakfest. Aish.
- I guess one happy moment in my life would be my weight loss. I did it all alone, just exercising and eating healthier. I lost at least twenty pounds and I feel good about that.
So, that’s me. Yeah. I look like a mess, but psh, IDGAF.
Anyway, I tag: