Thank you EmbarrassedHeart for tagging me!
- Copy and paste the questions below and give your answers to them in a blog post
- Feel free to use the banner from this post on your post as well
- Tag as many of fellow bloggers as you want
- Remember to link back to Miss Lindapendent just in case some of these questions get a bit muddled up for the next tagger (I’m look at you Mr. 40 Beauty Questions Tag with 42 questions!)
- Let Linda from Miss Lindapendent know once you’ve published the blog post and she will link to your post on the original post so others can read it🙂
10 Christmas Beauty Questions Tag Questions –
- Have you been naughty or nice this year with your skincare routine?
I’ve been pretty nice. I sweat a lot, which is pretty nice, so I make sure to especially wash my face well.
- What’s the go-to beauty, makeup or skincare product you would gift to your family and friends?
I don’t really wear a lot of make-up, but my cousin does, so I’d probably get an eye-shadow palet and both of us really like Clean and Clear products. I’m a big K-Pop fan, so I’d probably give eyeliner too.
- Do you mind gifting high-end products or rather drug store products to others?
Mm…well…honestly, I only JUST got hired for my first job. Where I live, nobody even starts hiring until you’re at least 16, so I had to wait until my past birthday to even start applying for places. So, I’m broke. I’d most likely be that person to gift drug store products. But hey, they aren’t all that bad!
- What are the beauty products you’re hoping to get to see under your Christmas tree this year?
Like I said, I really like eyeliner. Also, I sweat a lot, so I really don’t wear a lot of make-up and I wash my face a lot, so for me, I’d probably just want eyeliner and maybe some darker eye-shadow shades.
- What is the beauty product that you’re dreading to receive for Christmas this year?
None, really. If I get any beauty products, it’d be great. I had a particular list this year, which all K-Pop merchandise of course. Although I doubt I’ll get any beauty products, it’d be really nice.
- Are you a beauty blogger participating in Blogmas this year? If so what is the post you’re most proud of so far?
Nope, I’m not a beauty blogger. Why? Well first of all, I’m a martial artist, so I work out a lot and like I said, I sweat a lot, so make-up for me is pretty much a big no no. Also, I’m not pretty enough to be a beauty blogger. Just a plain-Jane. Well, plain-Alexis.
- Do you remember the first beauty product you received as a Christmas present? What was it and did you enjoy it?
I don’t really know if it counts as a beauty product, but I really like certain body wash scents and brands. I really like Dove because of how good it is for your skin and how soft it makes me feel. I also really like peach flavored body wash. Even though I’m not really a ‘girly-girl’ I don’t mind scented things as long as they aren’t WHOA scented and if I like them. For example, I like peach scented and ocean-breeze type flavors.
- What mini size product would you recommend as a great stocking stuffer?
EYELINER! I know, you’re sick of it already! I’m a big K-Pop fan, so eyeliner is a MUST. It looks good on guys if you know how to do it. It makes your eyes POP no matter what gender you are.
- Would you rather you friends and family ask you gifts you wanted to receive or have them surprise you?
Mm…I doubt it’d be the latter. I don’t mind being surprised, but often more time than not, I’m just disappointed. So, instead, I just give a list. I’m not super materialistic or anything and I don’t really want a lot of things, so it’s hard to shop for me. That way, it’s easier on me and the person who’s buying the gift.
- What is your favorite way to show Christmas spirit through your look or outfit?
Oh, that’s a hard one. Well, if you’re like me, you’re in pajamas or sweat pants or I just recently found yoga pants and dammit I love them. (Not to wear outside of the house of course, because that is just WRONG.) I’m usually in a bad mood on Christmas morning because I’ve stayed up until 1 helping Wifey (Mom, but I’m not going to explain why we call each other Wifey as the story is both hilarious and embarrassing) and then the kids get us up early and if you follow my blog, you KNOW I value my sleep. But after presents are opened and things, I’m in a better mood. But by the time it’s time to go down to my Grandparents for dinner, I literally just slap on a pair of jeans, sometimes just staying in my sweat pants.
There you have it! Guys, I’m so sorry, I feel like I shouldn’t be doing this tag, but I was nominated, so of course I would! I’m not a super girly-girl, I sweat a lot, and I’m a martial artist, so things like make-up aren’t usually in my ‘need’ list. That isn’t to say that I HATE make-up. I particularly like eyeliner and darker eye-shadow colors, though since I sweat a lot, I don’t think I would go full out and use foundation or anything like that.